I have a requirement of creating a report off BEx query (BI 7.0).
I have database field which gives around 250 rows. Now with these 250 rows I need to create a custom grouping in crystal report having 2 groups and a detail.
Some info about database field: For ex: 'A', 'B' and 'C' are 3 sample rows of the database field. I want to arrange this in such a way that.
A will form Group 1 and B will form group 2 and it is sub group of Group 1. and C is part of Group 2.
A (group 1)
B (Group 2)
C.
But when I tried it it resulted in
A (group 1)
Others
Others (group1)
B(Group 2)
C.
In this method I was successful in creating report if there were only 2 levels. But when it comes to 3rd level i am facing the problem. Any solution from experts.