Joined: 02 Apr 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Crystal 9 - Date being converted to 1 day later Posted: 02 Apr 2009 at 2:21pm
Hello:
I have a report where I am returning a date/time field and formatting it as short date (i.e. 3/31/2009). Anyway, when I run my SQL query in query analyzer I see 2009-01-28 23:30:00.000 when I use the same query as my "command" in crystal 9 and then make the date field "pretty" as referenced above, it is showing as 1/29/2009. Why is it rounding my date to 1 day later? I really need to show the correct day.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum