I'm a newbie at Crystal Reports. My issue is with a Group Footer using Can Grow but it is cutting off the bottom line of the text. This report is being printed using MICROS 3700 on a thermal printer. Can Grow has been left at 0 for unlimited growth.
The GF is also supressed which works.
To show the data in the supressed GF I created a Formula Field using the fomula below replacing a pipe if the specific field is populated. There are a number of messages in the field seperated by pipes. Sometimes the message can consist of 1 message or 7 messages. At the pipe I want to perform a return sperating the Messages with dashes. This works until I get to the bottom and it cuts off what would be the last line when printed. It shows correct on the preview.
IF {table1.obj_num}={view1.obj_number}THEN
{table1.Messages};
Replace ({table1.Messages},"|",chr(13)+ "------------------------------" +chr(10))