Hello,
I am a bit new to this software and still finding my way around and everything but I do have a small issue related to CrossTab and Columns.
I have a report that is grouped by a Department Number, then it lists out information in the rows and corresponding column values, there can be anywhere from 5 to 20 different columns depending on the value of the row.
The issue I am having is this. If in one department there are columns A thru E, and then in the next department there are columns A, B, & E, the C & D headers do not print in that group.
The fact that all the columns don't print is presenting a problem with using the data in an exported Excel file as you must manually align all the columns within each group so that they all exist.
Is there a way to make the Cross tab print ALL possible Column Headings? As the data source being used has about 34 different values.