Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Technical Questions
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Technical Questions
Topic: Show differecen in Crosstab
Author
Message
julisimo
Newbie
Joined: 23 Mar 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Show differecen in Crosstab
Posted: 23 Mar 2009 at 8:40am
I need help!
I got a crosstab, and I'm trying to show the difference between rows. I got something like this:
2008
2009
Total
Jan
BatchA 5 6 11
BatchB 3 1 4
Feb
BatchA 1 2 3
BatchB 0 1 1
In the total column instead of counting the row I want to subtract them.
I don't want 5+6=11
I want 5-6=-1
Is there a way to get this result?
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.