Topic: Drill Down Report Posted: 16 Mar 2009 at 2:32am
Hello,
I'm trying to design a drill down report, which should include the following:
The properties to be measured against each record category should be:
a.% Scheduled
b.% Overdue
c.% Completed
in other words for each category, the graph should display the above values (a, b, c) in case the user click on one of the bars it should drill down and display detailed info on it.
I would be more than happy if someone got any clue.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 16 Mar 2009 at 9:24am
Place to start is to create a formula field to determin what category each record falls into then group on that formula. from there you use counts to get numbers and charts.
SInce I don't know your data I am guessing at the formula so you will need to adjust based on the actual fields and conditions. My guess is you have 2 date fields per row to check, the scheduled_date and completed_date and that you want to count completed as completed regardless if it was completed late or not:
if isnull(table.completion_date)=false then "Completed" else if
table.scheduled_date<currentdate then "Over Due" else "Scheduled"
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum