Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Report Design
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Report Design
Topic: Printing a barcode report to a Zebra ZM400
Author
Message
sgiorgi
Newbie
Joined: 12 Mar 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Printing a barcode report to a Zebra ZM400
Posted: 12 Mar 2009 at 3:58am
I have created barcode label report but what ever page settings I used I cannot get the label to print correctly to my Zebra ZM400 label printer.
|Either nothing happens, a blank label comes out or it is rotated by 90 degrees.
I have something similar in an access database which prints fine so I can only assume that its a setting in Crystal causing the problem.
The label size I am trying to print is 3.81 x 1.27 cm.
Any help would be appreciated.
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.