Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Group Condition is not Known Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
hancorn
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Mar 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote hancorn Replybullet Topic: Group Condition is not Known
     Posted: 10 Mar 2009 at 8:05am
Hi,
 
Wondering if anyone can help me.
 
I am modifying a report that someone else wrote and it basically returns an average elapsed time for a month based on how quickly agents close tickets.
 
I now have to modify this for a weekly stat but when I modify the formula field to include "weekly" it comes back saying that the "The group condition is not known"
 
Here is the formula field pre editing - Round(Average ({@Elapsed Days}, {@dtCompleted}, "monthly"),2)
 
post edit - Round(Average ({@Elapsed Days}, {@dtCompleted}, "weekly"),2) 
 
Can anyone tell me why I cant use "weekly" or is my syntax wrong?
 
Thanks
Sean


Edited by hancorn - 10 Mar 2009 at 8:05am
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 11 Mar 2009 at 8:01am
Does this report have a grouping on a Date field? If so is this group set to "for each month"? If so change it to "For each week" and try your syntax again. I could be wrong but I think it is trying to reference the way the rest of the data is already grouped in the report and cannot match it up. Also I have no idea how the rest of the data and your formula fields are working so changing this may have other undesired effects.
IP IP Logged
hancorn
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Mar 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote hancorn Replybullet Posted: 11 Mar 2009 at 8:50am
Thanks for this mate.
 
I changed the grouping parameter to for each week and then substituted "weekly" into the "monthly" condition and it worked great.
 
Thanks for your comments! 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum