Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Date validation Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
CRMSFDC
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Quote CRMSFDC Replybullet Topic: Date validation
     Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 4:25am
Is it possible to display the table details for monthly(specific month only),Quarterly,yearly wise (i've a created date field)in a single crystal report.(in each column like excel) .

Help me out!!!

Thanks.
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 6:19am
I am guessing that it is.  If you use a stored procedure it would be easier.
 
I believe that hilfy has addressed this in other posts and it would seem that you would want to join to the same table multiple times as you need data from the same record in multiple groups...I would try and find the posting.
 
Me, I use stored procs exclusively, so I would create the data that I need.
 
Hope this helps...hilfy has the answer
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum