Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Report to show only last week's data. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
sireev
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 Feb 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote sireev Replybullet Topic: Report to show only last week's data.
     Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 7:40am
Hi,
 
I have  a report that should run every friday and should pull up only a week's worth of data i.e. data from previous friday to current friday.
 
I know how to set it up to run evry friday but how can I make it pull only the previous week's data.
 
Any suggestions.
IP IP Logged
despec99
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Feb 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Quote despec99 Replybullet Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 8:43am
Originally posted by sireev

Hi,
 
I have  a report that should run every friday and should pull up only a week's worth of data i.e. data from previous friday to current friday.
 
I know how to set it up to run evry friday but how can I make it pull only the previous week's data.
 
Any suggestions.


Now I don't know the exact format here, because I don't have Crystal Reports in front of me, but basically within your "Record Selection Criteria", use this kind of formula:

{data-record.date_field} >= [current_date - 6] and {data-record.date_field} <= currentday


It's the "[]" I'm unsure about, so you will need to investigate that.  if I can get to my CR client, I'll look it up.

David
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum