Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Chart formatting help Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
snapper
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 18 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Quote snapper Replybullet Topic: Chart formatting help
     Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 4:26pm
Hi guys,
I need some help with Crystal reports 2008. I have searched but couldn't find a specific answer. Basically I have a side by side bar chart in which I want to show the top ten "users" count for each month.
The issue is the first month looks correct and is sorted descending but the other months are scatered and have gaps between users. I need one chart which displays for each month seperate top ten users and each month shows a descending user count.
 
I think its fairly simple. Let me know if you need further explanation.
 
Thanks for your help !!! 
(below is quick idea of the first month  and then the second)
I need each month to sort like the first one.
 
 
5
4    *
3    *                    *
2    * *                 *  *
1    * **            * *  *
     1/2008        2/2008
IP IP Logged
Savan
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 14 Dec 2007
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 162
Quote Savan Replybullet Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 11:32pm
can u give some more information
Thanks
Savan
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum