Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Topic: YearToLastMonth possible? Posted: 17 Apr 2007 at 12:39am
Hi,
Is it possible to make a selection which contains all data in the period January 1st - last day of previous month? The standard list of periods doesn't seem to have this option.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Posted: 18 Apr 2007 at 1:50am
Thanks,
As I am new in Crystal and programming in general, I am having trouble creating the custom function.
I figured the YearToLastMonth function would not need variables, as CurrentDate is the only relevant date in both January 1st of this year and last day of last month.
Anyway, Crystal asks me for variables and gives me a lot of errors when I am trying to make the function.
Any suggestions on how to create it, please? Thanks in advance!!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum