Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Invoice Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
ohalvors
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2009
Location: Norway
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote ohalvors Replybullet Topic: Invoice
     Posted: 15 Jan 2009 at 2:01am
Hi all,

I'm trying to improve an already existing report, but am having some troubles getting it correct. Hope someone here can help me out.

The report is an invoice originally developed by the sw developers. As a vendor I need to edit it for a customer.

What I need is that the details (invoice lines) fill out the whole page and then new page, instead of after 18 lines continue at a new page.

Since I'm fairly new to CR I'm not really sure where to start..

Any help is appreciated.


Thanks,
Odd Inge
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 15 Jan 2009 at 6:24am
Not knowing how the report works, I would check in the Formula Fields section of the report, I am guessing that there is a formula that counts the lines, at least that is how I have done it in the past.
 
That is where I would start.
 
Hope this helps
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum