Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Topic: Invalid Report Source - Help! Posted: 08 Jan 2009 at 8:41am
Hello, I'm trying to assign a datatable to a CR in C# in VS2005 and I keep getting the error "Invalid Report Source". I tried a few different ways. Code below.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 1:36pm
The method that works for me is to set the DataSource of the report to the DataSource in my project. This will work if the DataTable to be used by the report will always have the same name inside the DataSource. The code looks something like this:
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum