Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Query table add error Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
disdp1
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote disdp1 Replybullet Topic: Query table add error
     Posted: 23 Dec 2008 at 1:26pm
At this time I can not add a table to any existing report query. When I do, CR reports that 'If tables are already linked then the join type cannot change.'
 
After that, I review the sql via 'Show SQL Query'. The field that I want from the new table is in the select, but the table is not included in the 'From' statement.
 
My current CR version is 10
 
Thanks
Dave
IP IP Logged
disdp1
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote disdp1 Replybullet Posted: 31 Dec 2008 at 4:54am
There is no resolution other than removing the subreport and rebuilding it.
 
 
Reference thread:
Dave
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum