Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Trouble passing a parameter to Crystal Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
cameo
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Location: United Arab Emirates
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote cameo Replybullet Topic: Trouble passing a parameter to Crystal Report
     Posted: 17 Dec 2008 at 5:53am
Hi,

I am a user using crystal reports V 12.0.0.683 (2008).
And i am trying to call crystal report from a BPM Application called Savvion. I am trying to give parameterised reporting for the users. I am not able to pass a parameter (User Id - The person who has logged in Savvion) to crystal. This allows all users to see figures/data of all users, which is not the desired output.

Any help on this would be appreciated..
Thanks and with Regards

Cam
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 17 Dec 2008 at 7:35am
have you tried something like this:

Dim rptFS As New AgrisoftReports.Reports.rptGetFreightScheduleReport

rptFS.SetParameterValue("@paramCompany", Me.cboCompany.Text.Trim)
 
where the @paramCompany is a parameter that exists in your report.
 
Just wondering, since I don't know Savvion
 
Hope it helps
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum