Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: unknown section appears on report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Elena
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 16 Apr 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote Elena Replybullet Topic: unknown section appears on report
     Posted: 05 Dec 2008 at 9:10am
My report (Crystal XI) has blank lines on the bottom of pages.
It is only on 2 pages out of 60. I wanted to attach image, but don't know how to do it. So I will try to explain my problem. Report is very simple - no formulas, just 2 groups. Detail section has an object box, vertical lines and fields. I can see this empty box and vertical lines on the bottom of 2 pages. I need to keep box and lines for all records - but want to suppress it when it is empty. I see letters D at the left of each record - these are detail section lines. I also see letters RF - this is for report footer. Between them I see section with no letters. What is this? And I see in this unknown section box and vertical lines. How can I suppress them?
IP IP Logged
Elena
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 16 Apr 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote Elena Replybullet Posted: 09 Dec 2008 at 2:01pm
OK, I found a work-around myself. I just created additional detail section and supressed it. I also checked check box "keep together" for common detail section.Smile
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum