Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 35
Topic: Inserting documents into crystal report Posted: 04 Dec 2008 at 2:28am
Hi All,
I've got a crystal report running that gets the relevant information for a quote and generates fine, however I'd like the terms and conditions of the quote to appear.
It's a standard word document, Which I believe you can insert using OLE, is this correct?
And is there any way to ensure that the quote is on one page and the terms and conditions starts on the next page (i.e, quote = page 1, T&C = pages 2-40), or is this outside the scope that Crystal can do?
hi, may also want to try in the section expert select the group footer # of your first part of the report and select "New Page After". This keeps the two groups on separate pages.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum