Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Topic: Dynamic Images with XSD Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 1:13pm
I developed a .NET application to dynamically display images via an XSD. The applicatin works fine locally but when I copy the application to the webiste the image contains a red "X".
Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Posted: 19 Nov 2008 at 6:23am
Ok, I am trying to troubleshoot this problem. What i did was add a label on top of the crystal reports viewer. In code, I am changing the text of the label when it gets to the image portion.
When i run the code locally from .NET the text of the label is changed. When I run it on the server the text does not get changed. It still says "Label" any ideas?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum