Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 8:59am
Have you used this particular XSD file to print from before? I think it's not in the format CR needs.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 10:10am
No. I have not used this particular XSD before. I just created it. But I tried using one that I did create before and it provides me with the same error message.
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 18 Nov 2008 at 2:58pm
Thanks for the update. Glad that worked.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum