Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Generate new page Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bberrelez
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 31 Jul 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote bberrelez Replybullet Topic: Generate new page
     Posted: 12 Nov 2008 at 1:01pm
I'm using CR 10 and I have a couple of reports that display a lot of records and I was wondering if there was a way to generate a new page after a certain amount of records.  I am not able to find info on this and I notice there is a new page after/before option, once I uncheck "Keep Together" it puts one record per page, I would like to have at least 10 per page.  Any ideas?
IP IP Logged
bberrelez
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 31 Jul 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote bberrelez Replybullet Posted: 12 Nov 2008 at 1:06pm
I found this link....It makes sense, it says I have to create formulas.

http://www.accuvar.com/tips/crw_records.htm

but I can't get the 1st formula to work..it says

;
NumberVar counter:=0

does not appear to be part of the formula. 
IP IP Logged
bberrelez
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 31 Jul 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote bberrelez Replybullet Posted: 12 Nov 2008 at 2:02pm
Never mind!  I went into the section expert and on New Page I hit x-2 and did the following

formula = recordnumber mod 10=0

And it works!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum