Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Topic: Crystal report XI R2 with SFDC Posted: 12 Nov 2008 at 4:02am
hi
when I tried to connect SFDC with crystal report, I didn't find Salesforce folder under Create New Connection after installing salesforce Driver 3.0. I found the production version of crystal reports XI which was installed already is 11.0.0.1282.
I found out the we can connect SFDC only with Crystal reports XI R2.Am I in right version or Need to upgrade?
Joined: 14 Dec 2007
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 162
Posted: 13 Nov 2008 at 3:26am
yes you need crystal reports XI R2 or crystal 2008. I am using Crystal reports XI R2 and by installing salesforce driver 3.0, i am able to generate crystal reports using salesforce database
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum