Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Incrementing a formula value Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bobbabuoy
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 37
Quote bobbabuoy Replybullet Topic: Incrementing a formula value
     Posted: 07 Nov 2008 at 3:17am
I am new to crystal reports but I have a pretty solid sql background as well as vb6 and asp.  Here is my question:

how do I get a formula field to return a number,  and then increment itself by one if a date falls in a certain range?  Here is what I want to do in a formula field:

If {RegistrationMaster.Use Date} >= {@BegDate} and {RegistrationMaster.Use Date} <= {@EndDate} Then  increment the value by of this field by one

Thanks!

IP IP Logged
rahulwalawalkar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Quote rahulwalawalkar Replybullet Posted: 07 Nov 2008 at 5:49am
Hi
 
If {table.datefield} >= {@BGDT} and {table.datefield} <= {@ENDDT}
Then  {table.datefield}+1
 
is this what you looking for?
 
 
Cheers
Rahul
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum