Joined: 02 Nov 2008
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Topic: Displaying graphs in Crystal reports Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 3:58am
Hi,
I have to display a line graph in Crystal Report , of data corresponding to a range of dates (with the dates along the X axis).
I need to show a continous line graph even when I do not have data for certain dates,eg say for 3rd Oct I have 20 tickets and 4th I have no tickets and 5th I have 100 tickets.
How do i ensure that even for dates where there is no data a continuous line is displayed??
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum