Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Topic: Customising a String Field Posted: 27 Oct 2008 at 8:16am
I am using a string field (nvarchar50) in a table which has which and the user wants some of those values removed for a report, and I'm thinking perhaps added or updated later.
In Crystal, can I do this in a formula, without editing the table itself? I thought it would be simple but I'm not sure. How do you do that?
Life = luck (+/-) and effort (+/-). If you have no luck & make no effort, then you are dead
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum