Joined: 22 Oct 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Freezing Frames Crystal Posted: 22 Oct 2008 at 2:29pm
Team,
We are running crystal XI. I wanted to know if there is a way to Freeze columns or frames in the report? I prefer the freezing frames so the headers are fixed while I scroll down the report. Any advice?
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 24 Oct 2008 at 11:15am
Sorry, but there is no such feature in Crystal. Crystal assumes that you will be sending everything to a paper-based report. It doesn't have many fancy features for online viewing (besides some grouping and hyperlinking stuff). You would have to export to Excel and freeze the data in that application.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum