Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Field Explorer Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mikebird
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Quote mikebird Replybullet Topic: Field Explorer
     Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 6:51am

It's the most important item on my screen! I want it docked on the top right, vertically. I always have more formulae than will fit down a screen.

Recently it always docks horizontally. The whole width of the screen! How can I stop that? It may be because I have an extra monitor now. It's OK to have it floating but I don't like it. I'd rather have it stuck to the top and right of the Crystal window, and the main window next to it.

Why is docking forcing it to be full screen width? I've been playing for days and can't get it back to vertical
 
Cry
Life = luck (+/-) and effort (+/-). If you have no luck & make no effort, then you are dead
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 21 Oct 2008 at 12:07pm
I have 2 monitors as well and haven't encountered this. 
 
Just to test I undocked my Field Explorer and was only able to dock it back to the right hand side when my cursor was on right border of the main Crystal Window...does this help for you.  I was able to dock full width top or bottom almost by mistake, but getting back to the right hand side took a bit.  Also having the cursor touch other 'boundaries' made the explorer want to dock to the top or bottom as well.
 
Hope it helps, it would frustrate me to no end to not have it in the 'proper' spot.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum