Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Drilling down to details Posted: 09 Oct 2008 at 3:51pm
I have a report that has the following sections:
Group 1
Group 2
Details
I want the report to initally open showing Group 1. Then, if the reader double clicks on Group 1, they will see Group 2. And, finally if the reader double clicks on Group 2, they will see the Details section. I've tried all the configurations of Hide and Suppress that I can think of. I'm guessing I need some sort of formula for this, but I am unsure what that formula would be.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum