Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Section Expert Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
photogurl
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 07 Oct 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote photogurl Replybullet Topic: Section Expert
     Posted: 07 Oct 2008 at 8:06am
I am editing a system report for an application at work, I need to remove a page break (new page before in the section expert) that has been put in the Report HEader and Footer but its greyed out and I cant change it..

Any ideas how I can get around this?
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 07 Oct 2008 at 1:59pm
New Page Before is not available for the Report Header and New Page After is not available for the Report Footer.  Even though they look like they're checked, they're not doing anything.
 
If you're getting blank pages, I suspect that what you have in your header and footer is just slightly too long for a page.  If you have blank space at the top of the header and at the end of the footer and "Keep Object Together" turned on for the data objects/subreports/whatever, this can happen.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum