Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: runnding an sql query Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
crystalME
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Sep 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote crystalME Replybullet Topic: runnding an sql query
     Posted: 30 Sep 2008 at 12:45pm

Hi ,

I opened an exitind report, in database expert -> under the concerned databse -> i cilcked on add comand -> i then typed in a query , clicked ok ... til it asked me 'repfresh report?' I said yes, it processed for some time , but then displayed the report as it is, without any changes.
 
What am I doing wrong ....
 
Tnks
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 30 Sep 2008 at 1:41pm
Have linked the command to your existing tables?  Have you placed any of the fields from the command on the report?  If all you've done is add the command, then I wouldn't expect to see any changes.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum