Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Sub Report Not Returning Records Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
laknight
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 Aug 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote laknight Replybullet Topic: Sub Report Not Returning Records
     Posted: 30 Sep 2008 at 7:09am
I have a subreport which works fine when I tell the main report to select records which are "one of ....", but when I use NO specific record select my sub report returns all blanks. Any help? I don't understand why this is happening. Thanks.
laknight
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 30 Sep 2008 at 1:35pm
We need some more information about how your report is set up. 
 
Are you displaying data in the main report or just using it as a "driver" for your subreport?  If you're displaying data, does it appear correctly on the main report?
 
How are you linking from the main report to the subreport?  Are your links based on fields or parameters from the main report?
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum