Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: How do I stop a chart aggregating? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mikebird
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Quote mikebird Replybullet Topic: How do I stop a chart aggregating?
     Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 7:07am
When I've done this in a formula, a chart seems to decide for itself if it'll summarise and not let me cancel that...
Life = luck (+/-) and effort (+/-). If you have no luck & make no effort, then you are dead
IP IP Logged
mikebird
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Quote mikebird Replybullet Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 7:23am
When I add a formula which I've designed the aggregration for, initially the 'don't summarise' box is checked automatically but greyed so I can't change it. When I preview the chart there is no output. When I return to the chart expert, an aggregate has been inappropriately added to the settings for this formula
Life = luck (+/-) and effort (+/-). If you have no luck & make no effort, then you are dead
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum