Joined: 22 Sep 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Topic: access a field in detail Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 9:16am
Hi, I am new to crystal and hopefully I can get some help. I have searched many places and have not found any answers. I would like to get a field on a row in detail and display it in the footer. Is this possible? I would think it was simple but yet to find answer.
Example. Details section has a field that displays dates and I would like to get that field for rows 1 thru 4 and display them in the footer secrtion.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum