Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Lil help for the truly stupid Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
HolyCow
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 18 Sep 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Quote HolyCow Replybullet Topic: Lil help for the truly stupid
     Posted: 18 Sep 2008 at 3:01pm
I have a database with several files linked together, and a sub report, they all work great until I add in another file....
I have a sub report that is one level deep
inside that sub report I have four files all connected to another file, it is when I connect a fifth file to the one that the others are connected to and put any of its fields in the report and the whole thing produces nothing.  I am CERTAIN that it is a linking issue, as in when this last file is connected it is not being connected properly and so it stops the entire thing from working.  I have connected and configured this beast any way I can think (including calling technical support for SAP) and have run into a brick wall.  Any help for my stupid self would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
IP IP Logged
HolyCow
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 18 Sep 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Quote HolyCow Replybullet Posted: 19 Sep 2008 at 6:27am
Also, I have one link (product to product) to the main file, but when I put a second link ((barcode to barcode) something that makes it more specific) I get just the last record.  How can I get ALL the records?  Thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum