Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Loading global array question Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Debh
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote Debh Replybullet Topic: Loading global array question
     Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 2:33pm
Brian, I have your book and it's great. I do have some confusion on arrays. I have a starting date and ending date formula which is based on a parameter. In this example the user wants all time records for LastWeek. From that I get the starting and ending date range. I want to create a global array which has each date within the starting and ending date range in it. In your book you recommend using the For/Next loop where the range of the loop is the lower and upper bounds of the array. I need some help on how to do this. Thanks for any help.
IP IP Logged
Debh
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote Debh Replybullet Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 7:41am
figured it out. Embarrassed
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum