Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Cross Tab Record Supression Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
H0P5
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Jun 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Quote H0P5 Replybullet Topic: Cross Tab Record Supression
     Posted: 21 Aug 2008 at 1:45am
Hi Everybody, I hope somebody can help
 
I have a cross tab that shows count of repairs by garages, and good/bad service against them.
 
I really want to supress the complete area to only records where the service is bad.  But I want to display the unsupressed count of all jobs against this "Bad" total. Gosh, I'm reading that back and I'm not sure its clear....
 
An example..
 
garage A    10 jobs       8 good          2 bad
 
if I supress to only bad I have
 
Garage A          2 jobs           2 Bad
 
But its all about the proportion of Bad jobs against total..
 
I've simplified it a little here, as I have degress of "Bad" but in essence, this is my dilema. Is it even possible?
 
Thanks everybody :o)
H0P5
IP IP Logged
H0P5
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Jun 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Quote H0P5 Replybullet Posted: 22 Aug 2008 at 2:12am

Second post, second set or no replies..

Am I posting in the wrong area?!
H0P5
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum