Joined: 21 Aug 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Topic: image in Crystal Report Posted: 21 Aug 2008 at 12:54am
Hi All,
I am using Crystal Report for VS2005,
I have images stored in a table in Sqlserver 2005 and i want to display these images in Crystal Report, I have draged the image field to crystal Report but i am not getting the image.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 22 Aug 2008 at 11:31am
What type of field is the image stored in? What type of image is stored in the field? We do this successfully with jpegs, but it doesn't work with gifs. What type of connection do you have to the database?
Generally, images from the database don't come through ODBC connections.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum