Congratulations in getting the chance to learn Cystal Reports! Since you are already experienced with Microsoft Office Excel and Acess, you should have no problem getting up to speed wth Crystal Reports. The first thing you should do is click on the Home link on this page and read through the sample chapter excerpts I have online. This will give you a good overview of some of the things you can do with Crystal Reports. The books also have tutorials in each chapter to walk you through the steps of creating different reports. If you find this helpful, you can either access the full book online or get the printed version at Chapters.ca.
I know that some companies have online video training, and some people learn better using videos. You can Google this and quickly find some links to companies with video training. I haven't used them personally, but I'm sure there are many reputable companies.
You can find out more about my books at Amazon.com or reading the Crystal Reports eBooks online.