Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: No height option Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Leighmills33
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Apr 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote Leighmills33 Replybullet Topic: No height option
     Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 2:55am
When I go to Format on the toolbar then selection and go to layout for my label, I am unable to enter anything for the height as it is greyed out.
 
I am new to Crystal Reports so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.
 
I can enter width, horizontal and  vertical but not height.
 
Thanks,
 
Leigh Mills
IP IP Logged
rahulwalawalkar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Quote rahulwalawalkar Replybullet Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 4:29am

Hi,

Right Click the Label and select Size and Position ,you can enter height once you select

Cheers

Rahul

 

IP IP Logged
Leighmills33
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Apr 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote Leighmills33 Replybullet Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 4:49am
I dont seem to have that option when I right click.
 
Thanks
IP IP Logged
rahulwalawalkar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Quote rahulwalawalkar Replybullet Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 5:32am
OK
 
When you right click on the label then select format text and check if Read Only and Lock Size and Position is checked ,uncheck that ....
 
then again right click you should be able to see size and position option now
 
cheers
Rahul


Edited by rahulwalawalkar - 18 Aug 2008 at 5:41am
IP IP Logged
Leighmills33
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Apr 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote Leighmills33 Replybullet Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 6:29am
ok thanks thats great
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum