Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: date format Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Doug
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 13 Aug 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Quote Doug Replybullet Topic: date format
     Posted: 13 Aug 2008 at 7:30am
I am using crystal reports version 8.5 and pulling data for my report from a SQL view.  In my view I have a column formated to date/time, but when I select this field for my crystal report I only get it formated as date.  How do i get the time format to be included in my selection?
 
Thanks in advance.
Doug
IP IP Logged
rahulwalawalkar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Quote rahulwalawalkar Replybullet Posted: 15 Aug 2008 at 2:03am
Hi,
 
Try checking the settings for Datetime fields,go to File Menu then options then Fields and check the DateTime format.
 
cheers
Rahul
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum