Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: crystal reports and terminal services Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
vandersee
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Aug 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote vandersee Replybullet Topic: crystal reports and terminal services
     Posted: 10 Aug 2008 at 11:32pm
Hello
 
For a while now I've been producing and compiling crystal reports so that the exe file produced is available for those without crystal installed.  All they need is the distribution (viewer) software installed on their PCs and the exe file works perfectly.
 
We've just installed a new terminal server for employee access and I've installed the distribution software on it expecting that this is all that's required to achieve the same result as on the PCs.  However when I try to open a compiled report, the initial window opens giving me the option to "Print the report to a window" or "Print the report to a printer" etc. but when I click on Print nothing happens.  It's as if it can't find the data.
 
I'd appreciate any suggestions.
 
Thanks
 
 
IP IP Logged
doucheface1
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 12 Dec 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote doucheface1 Replybullet Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 6:28am
did you ever fix this? im having the same issue from within TS i cant print a crystal report. when i open a compiled report the report opens but if i click print nothing happens.....
 
can you help
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum