|
When I want to display a value from the database, if I drag the column name, I get an IField control. There are several fields I want to display on one line, but depending on the length of data, sometimes the IFields do not show the full data. Is there a way to make IFields resizable so they adjust to the length of data?
Also, when creating parameters and specifying the list of possible choices based on data from the database, is there a way to say run a report for any value, as well as make a selection if necessary? So for instance if a user wants to see records for the city of New York, he/she can select New York from a combo box, or optionally choose to get records for all cities. So, is there a way to get the wildcard if a particular parameter value is not selected?
I am still very new with this, and any help would be very beneficial. Thank you.
|