Joined: 24 Jul 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Comparing Two Reports Posted: 24 Jul 2008 at 9:28am
I have two reports that I need to compare to get a percentage. The first one shows a total sales amount for the month and the second one shows a total returned item amount for the month. What is the best way to get both values in one report so that I can get a percentage of sales compared to a percentage of returns? Any help? This seems like it should be fairly obvious but I'm probably thinking too hard about it.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum