|
I am migrating our Crystal Reports to a new server. In testing the new new server, I can run and view reports fine.
When I attempt to print a report, I get an error message "Your current security settings prohibit running AciveX controls on this page. As a result, the page may not display correctly."
This is happening to every user who trys to print reports off the new server. I can print fine off the old server. I am an admin on my local pc.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Dave
Update to this, I just notice when I do try to print off the new server, an application log is generated in Windows Event Viewer on my local pc. The message in the log is:
"The Scan was unable to scan password protected file C:\Documents and Settings\dlabrec\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\JZXBZL4O\PrintControl[1].cab\DEPENDENCYINSTALLER.EXE. Scan engine version used is 5200.2160 DAT version 5339.0000."
The source is McLogEvent
I did a search using that log and it is pointing to McAfee Anti-Virus. I am guessing that McAfee is preventing the select printer dialog box from opening.
When I print from the old server, a log is not generated, I do get the select printer dialog box and a I am able to print.
Edited by dlabrec - 18 Jul 2008 at 8:23am
|