Joined: 07 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Topic: The request could not be submitted for background Posted: 17 Jul 2008 at 11:58am
I have a report that passes Login Name to the Subreport. The subreport has Login a one of the parameters. When I post the Subreport to BOE web, it runs fine without any error. When I post the Main report [that has subreport] to the BOE Web, it gives the error below -
Error in File ~tmp138854ce8c55ce0.rpt: The request could not be submitted for background processing.
Can someone please help me how to trouble shoot this error? Thanks
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum