Joined: 20 Mar 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Multiple value report parameter Posted: 20 Mar 2007 at 12:50pm
I am trying to add a parameter field that can have up to four values.
I created the field and set "Allow Multiple Values" to true.
The problem I am having is that when the parameter selection page is displayed, I see four checkboxes ( which is correct ), but only the first one is checked. I would like them all to be cheked by default.
Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Posted: 21 Sep 2007 at 5:32am
What version of Crystal are you using? I used ver 7 for 4 years and 8.5 for 6 years and now use version 11.5. I don't remember any check boxes for parameters with any versions. I just created a report in ver 8.5 and 11 with no problems. I don't have version 7 installed and can't remember if it used check boxes.
10 year user of Crystal Reports - recently implemented Crystal Server 11.5
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum