Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Parameter resizing, positioning Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
HuzVal
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 07 Jul 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote HuzVal Replybullet Topic: Parameter resizing, positioning
     Posted: 07 Jul 2008 at 1:08am
Hi!
I'm using CR X. I am creating labels with barcode and I want to set the labels size during runtime. I have 2 blob objects and a text parameter, but when I increase their size the position remains the same, they overlaps.  How can I move them?
Can anyone help?
Tnx
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 07 Jul 2008 at 1:13pm
If the blobs are positioned one under the other, I would put them in two separate sections.  That way if you resize the top one, the section grows to hold it and the other one will move down.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 8:14pm
There is no built in CR function to handle this. When you resize the objects dynamically, you'll also have to change their position so that this is no overlapping (assuming they are overlapping horizontally - otherwise do what Dell recommends).
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum