|
Hi, just wondering....I have a invoice $ value in AUD and I need to convert this to USD. I have a rate that I want to use but this rate is against other invoices that are actually in USD. My report has a grouping by month, so I have under Month A... a number of invoices some USD and some AUD, the rate is the same for the entire month, so I just need to be able to grab the rate of the 1st invoice (or any in that month) in that month and use this to conver the AUD $ invoices to USD. I then need to create a running total on this USD value field (just incase this affects how it is set up). Can anyone understand this and help me achieve it? I will be looking at more than one month at a time. Thanks
|