|
Hello, I have flat file which comes from a database however some of
the information is exported incorrectly. I need to find a solution as
this is a major problem that I didn't know the d/b had issues with. I have been informed Crystal Reports can solve this. I
have been able to sort the data so my events now display as column
headings with UniqueID displayed as rows and then the attending field
gives results as 1's or 0's. However I need additional data to be included ie surname, firstname, note fields.
When I export the information it comes as:-
Unique ID - Surname - Firstname - Event - Response - Notes 52 - Bloggs - Joe - Museum Trip - Attending - Diabetic 52 - Bloggs - Joe - Zoo Trip - Attending - Diabetic etc
However I need the information to display as
Unique ID - Surname - Firstname - Museum Trip - Zoo Trip - Notes 52 - Bloggs - Joe - Attending - Attending - Diabetic 56 - Smith - John - Attending -Unable to attend
(I have added "-" above just to show the seperation of data. Any help would really be appreciated
kind regards
Michael
Edited by denerious - 29 Jun 2008 at 3:55pm
|