Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Password to Access Web Page Posted: 27 Jun 2008 at 5:22am
I am trying to create a report from Novell's Sentinel, but when I click on the link in Sentinel to creat a report Crystal Reports asks me for a login and password. I was told on another forum that Administrator and no password works (it doesn't). The only two users are administrator and guest.
Anyone know a default crystal password that I can use?
Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Posted: 02 Jul 2008 at 12:42am
Yes
Administrator has no password ,can you please check with your Crystal Admin is the password was reset. what happens when you try Guest Account Also Check which authentication Type you are using when you login.usually it is Enterprise when you use Administrator account
cheers
Rahul
Edited by rahulwalawalkar - 02 Jul 2008 at 12:43am
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum